Flyers have been a marketing staple for decades –
and with good reason. They’re essential for promoting events, advertising sales, drumming up business for store openings and so much more. You don’t have to be a professional designer to get professional results either.
When thinking of getting your flyers created,
we recommend these tips:
• Use a headline. This will determine if the rest of your
flyer gets read or not – keep it short and snappy.
• Less is more. Choose your words wisely - readers
should understand the key message at a glance.
• Tell readers what to do. Do you want them to go to
your website? Visit your shop? Give them a call to
action and they’ll follow.
• Sweeten the deal. We all love a little something extra,
and including a special offer or discount will definitely
• Know your audience. Understand who you’re
targeting and leave your flyers wherever you might
All products include FREE Basic Artwork and GST*