Flyers have been a marketing staple for decades – and with good reason. They’re essential for promoting events, advertising sales, drumming up business for store openings and so much more. You don’t have to be a professional designer to get professional results either.
When thinking of getting your flyers created, we recommend these tips:
• Use a headline. This will determine if the rest of your flyer gets read or not – keep it short and snappy.
• Less is more. Choose your words wisely - readers should understand the key message at a glance.
• Tell readers what to do. Do you want them to go to your website? Visit your shop? Give them a call to action and they’ll follow.
• Sweeten the deal. We all love a little something extra, and including a special offer or discount will definitely attract attention.
• Know your audience. Understand who you’re targeting and leave your flyers wherever you might find them.
High Quality 150gsm Gloss Stock
Full Colour One Sided -
1000 - $259
2000 - $285
5000 - $425
Full Colour Double Sided -
1000 - $351
2000 - $378
5000 - $540
All products include FREE Basic Artwork and GST*